Friday, June 12, 2009

Thing 4--Mash Ups!

R e51mex letter A D14 exclamation mark !

Think of the possibilities!!! These Mash Up tools would be great for promoting libraries and events. I tried a few different mash ups, but I need to do some more exploration to be totally comfortable with all the applications. I had fun with spell with Flickr. The only problem I found, however, was that if I wanted to write a short phrase, it wasn't all in one line. I couldn't get it to shrink any more than changing the size from rectangle to square. But it is cool--now if only I could write "Library goddess" all in one line...

whitebrick l KMcElman_090516_I6 copy (2) 2711 B R letter A R letter Y letter G letter O Copper Square Letter d D E Going Dotty S Letter Hanger by Heartfelt Handmade S

No comments:

Post a Comment