Monday, June 15, 2009

Thing 9--More Facebook

Since I'm already a member of Facebook, I'm already a member of several groups and a fan of quite a few things/people. Some of my groups include Austin Fit Gold, Calvary cheerleaders past and present, Calvary Academy Alumni-Ft. Worth, and I Support Midwives and Homebirth (although I don't have any children of my own...yet). I am a fan of Yoda-Master Jedi, Running, NPR (I can pretty much tell I'll get along with someone if they listen to National Public Radio), C.S. Lewis, Artificial Life Preserver, Barack Obama, I Support Breastfeeding, and Dr. Who. I think I'm a pretty well-rounded person.

This Thing inspired me to do a search for my local library on Facebook, so I just became a fan of The Austin Public Library and Friends of the Austin Public Library. I also joined the Austin Public Library group. Now I feel connected. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment