Monday, August 31, 2009

Thing 22 -- Creating My Own 23 Things

I have learned so much by stepping out of my comfort zone to participate in this program. It would be simple enough to replicate for the faculty/staff at my own school. I might not get much participation at first, but I think once people see and realize the value of this technology and these resources, they will want to continue to stretch themselves as learners and educators.

If I were to create a similar program, I don't know if I would include the same types of activities. Some of the Things, although interesting to me, did not seem the best idea to test out so quickly. I think I'll need time to absorb and adjust to everything I've learned this summer through the NT 23 Things before I begin to develop my own version to share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment